Thursday 10 January 2013

Dean Oakley - we introduce you

Ladies and Gentlemen we introduce Mr Dean Oakley.




27 years old, from Milton Keynes, England.
Music has always been a massive part of my life; I grew up listening to a very eclectic mix of music from the sounds of the 80s, through to the europop movement of the 90s and so on.
UK Garage was the music that got me into DJing and those sounds still influence me heavily to this day and you can hear that in the music that I now play.
Deep house is now my primary flavour but I am open to many different styles and genres and love anything that makes a crowd want to get on the dancefloor and stay there.
I now have a monthly residency in Milton Keynes at Footwork, for more details check out my facebook page or www.facebook.com/footworkmk
Hope you like my mixes and any feedback is welcome. Check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/djdeanoakley Follow me on twitter @deanoakleyuk

No comments:

Post a Comment