Sunday 16 October 2011

..Weekly Podcast 5 and Guest Mix

Another very busy week and the first of our M.U.S.T events is getting closer...28th October...

This weeks podcast has an IBIZA feel as it was made in preperation for the IBIZA Classics night at RARA Bar for UnderGround Sensations.

****F1 PODCAST 5***

(Note: it will say podcast 4 on the download as we sneaked a mix in before this got posted..)
As always enjoy the mix and keep following the blog....loads more cool stuff to come this week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Guest mix fits in so well with the Podcast post that I had to share my findings with you all. On Twitter I follow @DaveSpoon and the latest edition of his SPOONCAST is off the hook (go and download it now on soundcloud).....so.....I post the spooncast on my twitter page and get a reply from @Twyloii...after a bit of chat and the discovery of his soundcloud page, this mix put my ears in a place that was very happy. Please take a listen and post comments.

Lincoln Last Party EVER!!! by Twyloii

Enjoy
F1 and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment